I’ll make me un-sick.
For the first time in nearly 7 years, sickness has hit my house – a doozie of a flu.
With all the changes going on in my life over the last year, I’m sure there is a great reason for the low immunity. Not that I’m ever one to admit that I’m getting sick when I am – as far as I can remember. I think the sneezing, runny nose, cough, nausea, body aches and blockheadedness point to flu – n’est pas?
Everyone who knows me knows, I just can’t stand getting sick. To combat this impending snot prison, I’ve been whipping out all my homemade cold & flu recipes back to back and in a fury. I want to share these with you in a workshop……so I’m building the first ever “Ass kicking seasonal illness session”.
What will be thrown out there? Hmmm….well for starters:
* Being able to read the signals and signs for childhood illness – those little germ jockeys bring EVERYTHING home.
* Holistic/homemade remedies appropriate for kids
* General prevention of seasonal illness
* Tips for traveling healthfully
* Aromatherapy benefits
* Teas, inhalants, cough remedies and cooking with helping herbs
That’s just for starters.
In the meantime, cover your mouth when you cough, avoid sick people when possible and get some rest after the season of party till you drop.
See y’all soon, sniffle sniffle.
Img from Colourbox